Friday 16 September 2016

Long Live The Angels - Emeli Sande returns




Emeli Sande has premiered her haunting and stunning new single Hurts. It serves as the lead single from her sophomore album Long Live The Angels set for release on November 11th. It of course follows 2012's massive debut album , the million selling Our Version Of Events.

"This entire album is about me not holding back and not censoring myself, and ‘Hurts’ is an explosion, it’s just…real talk,” Sandé said of the new recording.“I’m proud of my first album and thankful for the experiences it gave me. But I’m so much happier with my new album and with where I am in life.”

Despite some unfair criticism regarding ubiquity during 2012 , its great to hear Sandes delicate and distinctive vocal return on the soaring and anthemic ballad. And its sure to clock her an eighth Top 10 hit in the UK.

See the track-listing for Long Live the Angels below:
1. Selah
2. Breathing Underwater
3. Happen
4. Hurts
5. Give Me Something
6. Right Now
7. Shakes
8. Garden (feat. Jay Electronica & Áine Zion)
9. I’d Rather Not
10. Lonely
11. Sweet Architect
12. Tenderly (feat. Joel Sande & The Serenje Choir)
13. Every Single Little Piece
14. Highs and Lows
15. Babe


Long Live The Angels is released November 11th. Listen to Hurts , out now , below



No comments:

Post a Comment