Monday 25 February 2013

Demi's Pop Cardiac Arrest



Fresh from her well received stint as a judge on X Factor USA , Demi Lovato has her sights set on global pop stardom.
Despite being a well known name , and having minor hits outside the States with Give Your Heart A Break and the incredible Skyscraper.

Heart Attack , is surely the song that will give Demi her biggest hit worldwide. And truly establish her as credible pop artist , leaving her Disney days long behind. It's a power pop anthem , with booming beat that Kelly Clarkson would kill for.

You make me glow/ But I cover up/ Won't let it show/ So I'm putting my defenses up/ 'Cause I don't want to fall in love/ If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack."


Her many Lovatics are already downloading the song in their droves with the track racing up iTunes in the States. It's almost sure to impact on the Billboard Hot 100.
Lovato releases her new album , the follow up to 2011's Unbroken , later this year



No comments:

Post a Comment