Tuesday 30 June 2015

Leona confirms new album tracklisting



Leona Lewis has confirmed the full tracklistimg for forthcoming fifth album I Am. The album is Lewis' first record since splitting from Simon Cowell's Syco label and signing to Island Records. Despite the unfair chart performance of lead single Fire Under My Feet , hopes are high for the former X Factor winners album. The album includes 11 new tracks , with co writes from Toby Gad and the legendary Diane Warren , who penned last years Only Love Can Hurt Like This for Paloma Faith.


The tracklisting for I Am , released September 11th is as follows

Thunder
Fire Under My Feet
You Knew Me When
I Am
Ladders
The Essence Of Me
I Got You
Power
Another :Love Song
Thank You

Deluxe

Thick Skin
The Best And Worst Of Me
I Am (Acoustic)
Thunder ( Acoustic )
Fire Under My Feet ( Acoustic )


Watch an album preview for I Am below and pre-order the album on iTunes now

No comments:

Post a Comment