Sunday 17 January 2016

Hustle , Struggle , Pain - Introducing Touchiinmoneyo




"I don't want to get in the rap game to compete or be the best. I just want to show everyone the gift God gave me and get my story heard by the world. I want to pave the way for my state and city because not so many people made it out and we don't get a lot of recognition. "


And there reads the mission statement of unsigned hip hop star on the rise Touchiinmoneyo. His brand is hustle , struggle and pain. And it is hustle , struggle and pain that is emblazoned across this artists music and lyrics.
The hustle is real. The struggle realer. And the pain extreme, And yet Touchiinmoneyo wears all three like battle scars on his sleeve.
An exciting and empowering new voice in hip hop., hailing from Norfolk in Conneticut.  Check out his stuff on YouTube and hear how he has transformed hustle , struggle and pain into hope over fear. The beats are slick and sick and the rhymes authentic.




" I'm influenced by 50 Cent and Jay -Z. I've been doing this for a few years now. I do it for the love of music and the craft , to make it out of the hood. Look out for my mixtape and check me on Insta and Twitter ."



Touchiinmoneyo is a guy who has the potential to be the new voice for young Black America. But not only limited to Black America.
Hustle , struggle and pain is his movement. And it can be a universal movement for a voice  that should be heard by the masses. He may be unsigned but theres no doubt the huge potential is there for  a major label to pick him up.


" I feel I got a sound the world can relate to 100% "




Listen to the empowering Hustle , Struggle And Pain here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinEJ9mp2xE



Follow Touchiinmoneyo on Twitter @touchiinmoneyo and subscribe to Havoc Gangmusic on YouTube to hear more from the rising star from Conneticut.


Hustle.Struggle.Pain. Touchiinmoneyo deals in them all in a authentic and powerful way. This guy could follow in the footsteps of Jay-Z and head from the hood to hits.
Head over to YouTube now and listen to the man himself.  His journey is only just beginning. And it promises to be one hell of a ride





















No comments:

Post a Comment