Thursday 28 January 2016

Jess Glynne premieres Aint Got Far To Go video




Jess Glynne has premiered the vibrant new video for latest single Aint Got Far To Go. Its the ninth track lifted overall from platinum selling debut album I Cry When I Laugh. The 26 year old singer , whos up for three BRIT Awards , next month , headed to Cuba to shoot the video.
It brings the curtain down in colourful style on whats been a phenomenally successful debut album campaign.


’Ain’t Got Far To Go’ is a really special song for me. It was a very defining moment in creating the album, it was the song that made everything make sense and I can’t thank Knox Brown enough for that,” Jess shared in a statement.
She added, “Making this video in Cuba was so fitting, the journey the colors the people everything was so perfect. We met some amazing people who were so grateful, charming and hard-working and that’s what this song is about. Once again Declan and Jolene brought the song to life and I think it’s my favourite video so far in so many ways. I hope you enjoy it!”


Watch the video for Aint Got Far To Go below



No comments:

Post a Comment