Thursday 10 January 2013

Sexys Back - Timberlake's Ready



After a six year hiatus spent making movies and getting hitched to Jessica biel , Justin Timberlake has announced his imminent return to music this year.
The Cry Me A River will release his 3rd album later this year. Timberlake posted a video onYouTube today , in which he discussed his long break from the music industry.

He said: "Look, I've only done two albums in ten years. That's the way I really look at it, what does the next decade mean for me?

"As close as I get to it I don't know if I could physically torture myself year in and year out and expect it to fulfil me the way that it does and the way that it is right now. 

"I don't want to put anything out that I feel is something I don't love. You just don't get that every day. You have to wait for it. I'm ready." 


Timberlakes last album FutureSesx/Lovesounds was released in 2006 and sinc ethen Timberlake has starred in Hollywood films such as The Social Network , Friends With Benefits and Bad Teacher.

A countdown clock has started on his website , with new material due to be premiered on Monday 14th January.

Welcome news , as pop could do with some Timberlake back in the charts.





No comments:

Post a Comment