Monday 11 May 2015

Jess Glynne announces debut album



Jess Glynne will release her eagerly anticipated debut album this August. The London singers album I Cry When I Laugh is set for release August 14th.
The album will include all 3 of Glynne's UK Number 1 singles including Hold My Hand , still riding high in the charts.

The deluxe edition will include her huge tracks alongside Clean Bandit on the massive Rather Be and Route 94's My Love.

A new single will be released towards the end of July, The track listing for I Cry When I Laugh is as follows

  • 'Strawberry Fields'
  • 'Gave Me Something'
  • 'Hold My Hand'
  • 'Real Love (Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne)'
  • 'Ain't Got Far'
  • 'Take Me Home'
  • 'Don't Be So Hard'
  • 'You Can Find Me'
  • 'Why Me'
  • 'Love Me'
  • 'It Ain't Right'
  • 'No Rights No Wrongs'
  • 'Saddest Vanilla'
  • 'Right Here'


  • Watch the video for her huge Number 1 single Hold My Hand below



    No comments:

    Post a Comment