Wednesday 31 August 2016

Oh My My - OneRepublic confirm new album release



OneRepublic will release their new album Oh My My on October 7th. Their fourth album follows 2013's Natives which spawned their biggest hit to date in Counting Stars.


The American pop rock group fronted by Ryan Tedder have already given a taste of whats to come. They've released two singles thus far. The incredible Wherever I Go and latesrt single Kids.

Unfortunately , both tracks haven't quite reached the chart heights of their last album's singles. Despite both tracks being amongst the better pop tracks of the year.

No track listing has been confirmed yet butb it will include the aforementioned dtwo singles. Oh My My is set for release on October 7th


Watch the video for Kids below



No comments:

Post a Comment