Monday 26 November 2012

Chris Brown Lets Rip.....AGAIN


If there was any doubt that Chris Brown was nothing short of scum , his latest Twitter tirade should settle the debate.
The charm school graduate and woman beater was embroiled in a disturbing war of words with  US comedienne Jenny Johnson.
it began after Brown posted a photo with the comment: "I look old as f**k! I'm only 23..." to which Johnson replied saying, "I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person."

Brown responded to her tweet, saying: "Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d**k HOE (sic)." Johnson replied: "It's 'HO' not 'HOE' you ignorant f**k."

The argument continued to escalate into vulgarity, with Brown tweeting: "I should fart while ur giving me top."

She replied: "Your mum must be so proud of you," to which Brown said, "Mum says hello... She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to s**t right on the retina."

Johnson then joked, "YOU FLIRT!!!", before telling her followers: "Okay. I'm done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to s**t and fart on me."

She added, "I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing."
Later, Brown wrote: "ust ask Rihanna if she mad??????" Johnson retweeted the comment, adding: "Get some help. Seriously."
Brown later deleted his Twitter account , whilst Rihanna later tweeted a photo of the timeline of comments adding "How does one find the time ? We gotta  do better than this "

Not sure whether RiRi was defending Brown but given their recent reconciliation , it would appear so.

Brown has been involved in feuds with hip hop star Drake and WWE wrestler CM Punk already this year. The former resulting in a nightclub brawl in which Brown suffered a mere cut to his chin.
Its clear Brown still has anger issues. And what a comment to make regarding Rihanna. Arrogant , bullish , misogynistic , how this guys career has enjoyed such a revival is beyond me.

And worryingly , the worst is probably yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment