Sunday 25 November 2012

Essential Playlist -November 25th





* Pink Try

Pink stole the show last Sunday night at the AMAS with a stunning performance of this emotive cut from current album The Truth About Love. One of the best vocals of her decade long career compliment lyrics of hope and heartbreak. The hallmarks of any great Pink ballad. The video , seen below , is one of the years most striking.


* The Lumineers Ho Hey

This track seems to be everywhere right now. And rightfully so. The New Jersey folk collective have hit it big with this charming song.And after seven years together , it certainly has'nt come overnight.

* Girls Aloud On The Metro

One of four new songs on the career spanning Ten compilation. This is vintage Xenomania, cute , catchy and quintessentially Girls Aloud. If they're going out , then they're certainly going out with a bang,

*
*I left my heart at the disco, now I’m crying on the “I left my heart at the disco, now I’m crying on the metro, wrote your name, on the window, on the window, on the windowmetro, wrote your name, on the window, on the window, on the window

No comments:

Post a Comment