Tuesday 27 November 2012

Stupid Girl -Another Day , Another Twitter outburst



It may not have been as vulgar or vitriolic as Chris Brown's tasteless tirade , but Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson is the latest musician to vent on Twitter.
Following a performance in Koln , Germany , a miffed Manson took to the social networking site to lament the subdued reaction from that night;s crowd.
She tweeted -Koln you were so strangely subdued! Sold out show but so cold? Funny. I know you love us but why couldn't you show it? We still love you. Sx"

When cornered by a fan over her comments , she responded " Oh puhlease........BLOW ME " After another fan waded in , the fiesty Scotswoman replied "You can BLOW me too "
As it escalated Manson tweeted "YUP FUCK OFF DUDE. I'm not in the LEAST charming. Never said I was. Ha ha ha ha.....goodbye...sad you are so sensitive HA! sx

When pressed for an apology , Manson similarly tweeted " Blow Me ...you owe me an apology "

Gatbage were one of the biggest bands of the mid-90's with classics such as Stupid Girl , Only Happy When It Rains and I Think I'm Paranoid
Following a seven year absence , Garbage returned this year with Not Your Kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment