Wednesday 28 November 2012

Kanye Readies New Album




Kanye West has dragged himself away from Kim Kardashian's massive posterior to record a new album.
Cruel Winter will follow autumns GOOD Musi cCruel Summer compilation.
The news was confirmed by West protege Big Sean -

Oh God. Swerve. Yeah, you're gonna get it," Big Sean told DJ Semtex. "I don't know about that. You gotta wait and see man, I don't know.
"It can't be Cruel Spring. It's gotta be in a timely fashion. I know I did something for it, for Cruel Winter, and I was like 'Godammit, I need to cut this for my album because it's really good'.

"But either way, that's how 'Clique' was. 'Clique' was supposed to be for my album and ended up going on Cruel Summer. I was like 'Godammit'.

"I'm still on a song with Jay-Z and Kanye, but it originally was going to be my first single for my next album. We got so many singles that it doesn't even matter."


No comments:

Post a Comment