Monday 12 January 2015

Noel Gallagher premieres new video and teases Glasto appearance



On the same day Noel Gallagher premiered the video for new single Ballad Of The Mighty I , 'the Chief ' continues to tease an appearance at this summers Glastonbury festival.

Ballad Of The Mighty I ,  released February 23rd , features legendary guitarist Johnny Marr from The Smiths and will be the second single from forthcoming album Chasing Yesterday , with his High Flying Birds.

Speaking to XFM's Jon Holmes , Gallagher joked - "No it's still very much up in the air as far as I know," said Noel. "If I'm not playing, I'm going! So I'll be there. I always keep that weekend free if I can. I will state again I'm available, I'm gonna be there, shall I bring my amp and guitar? Shall I?"


Gallagher embarks on a short UK and Irish tour next month , ahead of the release of Chasing Yesterday on March 2nd.

Watch the video for Ballad Of The Mighty I below





No comments:

Post a Comment